Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wet Dream...


This is Crazy!!!!....One night of wet dream I can handle it...but twice...TWICE!!!!.... Sheesh what is going on with me. Last two days in a row I have been having the same dream. TSUNAMI DREAM. It was scary as hell. What really bugs me the most is that it involves me and my lovable family. It have been driving me nuts all 2 days. I told my sis bout it, she say maybe i missed home so much or maybe I've been thinking bout home lately.

Usually my mom would say it is a good thing because it revolves around water elements which in dream interpretation symbolized wealth, good fortune etc. But it ain't fun at all (in the dream) where i have to run for my life and worried sick bout what will happened to us all. It was utterly chilling experience. I just try keep myself calm with a few sacred surah from Al-Quran to calm me down. I somehow just felt really at peace. I gave my future in the hands of the All Mighty Allah. I will "redha" in any obstacle that i will be facing in the future. It is the best way for me rather than be scared or feel distressed bout this dreams.

Morale of the story here is that....Before we sleep bare in mind to wash your feet (my mom old time remedy) and take the Wudhuk for muslim... The Syaitan aka Devils would find so many ways to try to part ways our devotion to Allah The All Mighty. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment